Color Nonogram CrossMe APK PRO Cracked – for android
|Name||Color Nonogram CrossMe|
|Get It On||Google Play|
Color Nonogram CrossMe APP screenshots and apk mod features:
Color Nonogram CrossMe APP Description: Nonograms are logic puzzles with simple rules and challenging solutions, keep you playing them!
Fill the cells according to numbers at the side of the grid to discover a hidden picture. It’s also known as Picross, Griddlers, Hanjie and Japanese crosswords.
★ TONS OF PUZZLES
– more than 2000 different nonograms: animals, plants, people, tools, buildings, foods, sports, transports, music, professions, cars and more!
★ DIFFERENT SIZES
– ranging from small 10×10 and normal 20×20 to large 90×90!
★ GREAT TIME KILLER
– will keep you entertained in waiting rooms!
★ LIKE SUDOKU
– but it’s with images and way more fun!
★ A MENTAL WORKOUT
– exercise your brain!
★ WELL DESIGNED
– it’s intuitive and beautiful
★ ENDLESS PLAYING
– unlimited number of random nonograms! You will never get bored with this puzzles!
★ NO TIME LIMIT
– it’s so relaxing!
★ NO WIFI? NO PROBLEM!
– you can play picross offline!
★ PLAY ALL NONOGRAMS FOR FREE
– by watching ads (or buy the Premium key to get the full access)
Nonograms, also known as pic-a-pix, started appearing in Japanese puzzle magazines. Non Ishida published three picture grid puzzles in 1988 in Japan under the name of “Window Art Puzzles”. Subsequently in 1990, James Dalgety in the UK invented the name Nonograms after Non Ishida, and The Sunday Telegraph started publishing them on a weekly basis.
In japanese nonograms the numbers are a form of discrete tomography that measures how many unbroken lines of filled-in squares there are in any given row or column. For example, a clue of “4 8 3” would mean there are sets of four, eight, and three filled squares, in that order, with at least one blank square between successive groups. To solve Japanese nonogram, one needs to determine which squares will be filled and which will be empty.
These nonograms are often black and white, describing a binary image, but they can also be colored. If colored, the number clues are also colored to indicate the color of the squares. In such crossword two differently colored numbers may have a space in between them. For example, a black four followed by a red two could mean four black boxes, some empty spaces, and two red boxes, or it could simply mean four black boxes followed immediately by two red ones.
Hanjie has no theoretical limit on size, and is not restricted to square layouts.
Griddlers were implemented by 1995 on hand held electronic toys in Japan. They were released with name Picross – Picture Crossword.
- ALL Bug of Color Nonogram CrossMe Fixed
- Color Nonogram CrossMe Add new features
- Color Nonogram CrossMe Levels added
Technical file information
- Package name:
- 2.6.64 (1804805638)
- File size:
- 108 MB
- Minimum Android version:
- Android 4.3+